He's older, separated, has kids and we work together... constantly flirting. Should I go for it or forget about it?

The tension can be cut with a knife. We constantly flirt and have deep conversations but it seems like he's hesitant to admit there might be something there. Should I just ask him out for a drink or just forget about him and move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes, you knowhow hard it is to get someone who can give you this much of a thrill and excitement? Seriously if he got kids think about that when you come to it, follow your heart, he clearly make you happy and alive and thats great.

You'll regret it forever if you don't act upon them right now, and the "what if" it will bother you.

Go for it , let us know how it got on :D

What Guys Said 2

• I say give it a try and see where things go... you can't live life pondering "what if" to the point of being unable to take risks! 8-)

• If you like him, try it out. Don't make any commitments until you are sure you like him and his kids though or that would be a pretty severe mistake.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as the kids aren't a problem for you, I say go for it! Life is too short to pass up on opportunities without giving them a try.
    He probably likes you, but if he's separated with kids it's been a long time since he had to ask anyone out.
    Good luck!

• Let him go, you don't need his baggage