Hates talking to me?

He said he hates talking to me. Yet he is the one who is always calling me and texting. We are best friends and have been for years. I have no clue what is going on with him. We had a simple misunderstanding and he said this and was very frustrated/ angry. I don't know what I should do at this point.

Well the guy and I dated for a bit and ended up becoming friends (it was a mutual decision). I just find lately he takes out more of his frustration out on me and we communicate daily.. probably excessively. I feel like we are in a relationship because it's more intense than from when we were actually together. We have arguments and actively work for a resolution but this is starting to hit a messed up area. It's hurts that he said he hates me but he calls first i don't want to lose him

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably going to call/text you again.

If he makes another hissy fit, ask him what's his deal is and if isn't satisfying answer then ignore him.

There isn't much to go by from this question.

• I updated with more info

• Ugh, this makes no sense. I don't even know at this point if you two are friends or couples from reading that.

I'm just going say this, this isn't healthy even for friends. If friends who I bonded started acting like this then I'd either dig deeper and find one whats "actually" wrong with them and help them or if they're bickering for the sake of bickering then fucking leave them be because it jeopardizes my health and my life that I have other things to worry about.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Blah blah blah... same shit different day... ugh. Tell him to grow the fuck up.