If he just wanted sex, why?

Why did he fight with me so much? He kept one persuading me to have intercourse with him. I rejected him and we made out, but no intercourse, lets say everything except that. He couldnt understand why i wouldn't do the deed with him and he would send me texts with apologies and he would get emotional with me (he is a player, thats like a known fact) etc. Did he have any feelings for me?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,

He sounds like a Player. Did he have feelings for you? It doesn't sound like it. He sounds like a manipulative person who will do whatever he can to get what he wants and I cannot fathom how women keep falling for these men or put themselves in positions where they can be taken advantage of, but then I am not a woman and ergo probably won't understand.

If a guys has feelings for a girl he will treat her with respect and respect her decisions, he won't try and manipulate her feelings to get what he wants.

LastoftheFamous.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Nops he simply wants to know why you said no and if there is a way he can get what he didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know. Usually someone with feelings will stick round. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to be inside you he is using for his personal needs nothing more. Just stay away from that jerk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No he just wants sex. His ego was bruised when u rejected him, if he did it with u it would be a one time only conquest. Move on

0|0
    0|0