Why do guys pretend to be interested and then not text or call?

It's been a while since I've dated, but I assumed as we get older we are more honest with what we like and dislike. I won't kiss a first date if I'm not interested. I've been on a few dates recently... these guys stare at me, tell me I'm beautiful, so happy they have met me, blah blah blah, We laugh, talk, flirt and have a great time. Make out in the parking lot before leaving and they rave about how amazing it is, even had one guy ceremoniously adjust himself after making out. Then poof... disappear. No calls, no texts. Wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some like to play hard to get, they set rules and like to play head games

What Guys Said 3

• Wtf? is right darling.

Just be glad they didn't play you to get in your vag then dump you.

Screw em. What you describe is a good test to see if they are a keeper. Be glad not sad they showed you they are wtf's early on and did not waste your time. Just keep shopping round for your lover boy with staying power.

• Have you tried calling yourself

• Because they are flaky losers

What Girls Said 2

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and grow cold duck feet when feeling cornered or scared into Feeling this Reeling of Believing they may be getting their feet wet in a Real Relationship they are not ready nor raring to be in down the road... these birds are no exception to my golden goose rule, Dippingmy toes...
    And some of the ones who Reappear again out of the blue, are the ones sometimes who are looking for a cutie convenience, will text or call whenever they want to see you again for a little more action. They, too, are Not looking for any strings attached, being hooked at the hip as well... it's a booty call is all...
    My suggestion is You leave them hanging and don't pucker up until they have Earned it, not Expected it... who knows, sweetie... you may find a keeper, not a loser's weeper, in just one of in the 'Wtf' flock.
    Good luck. xx

• They only want one thing and they didn't get it sorry..