What does it mean when a guy wants to stay at your house?

He's been wanting to see me for a while, he invited me down to his house which is a few hours away, he's offered me many other outings such as taking me out for dinner etc, and one of the questions was about staying at mine because it's closer to something. Bad or good?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he has 'Invited me down to his house which is hours away,' then of course, if you Both did something Closer to your own home, he may not want to drive home all that ways late at nite, should you do something after dark.
    I don't see where it may mean he wants to jump in your pants right off the bat... it's your choice, your call, your house and Your decision to be your own straw boss with this.
    Of course, with going out with anyone there are thoughts of what could go on with someone you go out with... however, letting them know right off the bat that you can put them on the sofa or in a guest room, will tell them what kind of Commander and Chief kind of gal you are in a heart beat.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• I would say he intends to sleep with you.

• He wants to give you the D. It's pretty obvious.

• He wishes to terminate your hymen.

• Could be genuine, ask him to bring a sleeping bag if you're that concerned

• Either he wants to know your parents more, or just wants sex... Sorry if I misunderstood the question.

What Girls Said 3

• He wants to sleep with you.

• I think he want sex

• I would say he wants to hang out with you on a more chill basis. Or maybe he just wants to have sex.

• He also said he's going to take me out for dinner, but I'll see how it goes. Thank you!