Would you date a nerd/geek?

Would you date a girl who was really into anime and video games, I mean a lot! Would it be a big turnoff for you that she can play a video game for more than three hours and who music list is full of Japanese songs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a good looking, confident and very well shaped gym freak who happens to not game or like animes...

But yeah, I would totally date a geek :). Most of them are sweet and straightforward, they have nothing to hide and always are patient and grateful.

This is a secret but you know what? I'd prefer dating a geek than dating a gym freak women like me lol. Most of them are selfish b*tches...

What Guys Said 14

• lol, I make video games for a living, it would be pretty hypocritical of me to turn down a girl because she enjoys video games. Women now make up the largest video game demographic, you are not alone in your interests and it will not interfere with your ability to date.

Finding a good guy to date will still be hard, but it is hard for all girls - your hobbies will actually give a lot of people more things to talk about, and thus make it easier to get past some of the awkward 'getting to know you' stages.

• Lol no but she might get offended by my lack of interest and knowledge in them

• Well, I AM a nerd/geek. So that would technically be like dating and pleasuring myself, and I can assure you, if there's one thing I'm good at in life, it's pleasuring myself.

• I would, simply because I am really into anime and videogames aswell.
    I also listen to japanese and epic music. So that would be great. Also went to an anime- con, and going to another one next year. :)

Would be great having a partner with the same interests.

• Perfect girl really, nice homely girl that i can show off to my mum. Yeah, i would date, snog, marry a nerd/geek, it would be sweet :D

• Depends. Do you live near the east cost? =D

• I'm a nerd/geek myself and I think it would be awesome to date a girl who share's a few interests with me. :)

• Sure, as long as she could break away for some luving!

• i sure absolutely would, love those type of girls!!

• I love the japanese intro songs of some animes, I don't have the time to download em all but the seikon no qwaser intros were amazing.
    I don't think that would be bad.. if she is pretty haha

• That... would be awesome!

• Video games? That's the perfect girl for me. :)

• I like those kinda girls, there cute!

• I have no reason to avoid them.

What Girls Said 0