Guys: What do you love most about your girlfriend? :)?

Just wondering because I'm a hopeless romantic & would love to read your answers :) It can be as simple or complex as you want ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I don't have a gf right now but I love it when I catch them being graceful and elegant at something. It really beautiful and very easily over looked

• That's sweet :) Some girls are really clumsy though, lol :) Thanks for answering my question

• Yeah but a girl can be clumsy while be so beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• That she offers her other female friends to me for sex while we have them over for dinner. And that she understands I earn the money, she manages it and raises the kids.

Well that is the dream anyways. I want intercourse every day until we have 5 kids. I was with a Masters Degree Nurse who did all the cooking and cleaning while I was the one who worked, but she could not have kids and I need a family so that what little i know has some smart sprouts to improve on it.

• I have a girlfriend and she is the one that has captured my heart with her smile. She acts all cute like a puppy and she's fun to be with. She knows how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I love everything about her. <3 ^_^

• Aww, that's so sweet! :) I wish you both the absolute best :)

• Thanks and I hope you will find someone who's right for you soon. :)

• Thanks a bunch :) Dating is eventually gonna lead me to the right guy, lol :)

• Cuddling her and falling asleep intertwined as one.

• Aww, that sounds pretty romantic :) I wish you the best with your girlfriend :)

• Her tenderness.

• That sweet :) I hope you have a great future together! :)

• Oh, well then I hope you find someone new :) It's still sweet that you have a good opinion of her :)

• Thank you. Maybe after I have a career, good car and a place I'll consider being in a relationship again.

• The way she fakes everything to manipulate me! :P

• Yeah, girls are pretty good at that, LOL :) Thanks for answering my question

What Girls Said 0