I am confused about this guys behavior?

This kid at my school, who I like, acts different around me. He calls me kkkkkkkklaudya and it is annoying and I keep on asking him to stop and he won't. Sometime I check him looking at me. Also that he gets to close to my face and pulls my chair when I am in the chair during class. He messes with my desk. He says he likes someone. But says it is alissa. and he does then says I might not and i am good at hiding it. At first when Alissa told me she said it is me, then said it was her. I am confused he me.

his kid at my school, who I like, acts different around me. He calls me kkkkkkkklaudya and it is annoying and I keep on asking him to stop and he won't. Sometime I check him looking at me. Also that he gets to close to my face and pulls my chair when I am in the chair during class. He says he likes someone. But says it is alissa. and he does then says I might not and i am good at hiding it. At first when Alissa told me she said it is me, then said it was her. is there any reason why

What Guys Said 1

• you're seeing things that aren't there. I don't think he really likes you he probably just wants you for sex and he really likes this other girl but she doesn't like him back

What Girls Said 0