Do girls like that comfortable relationship stage too?

Where she can just come over have some amazing sex. Eat food and watch tv? Honestly I think this is the best stage for guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I like being able to eat as much i want w. o anyone calling me fat.
    I dont care about going out. I personally prefer to cook together, its fun :(

What Girls Said 4

• As long as you remember to take her out once in a while, too.

• Yes that's a great part of a relationship because you're not trying to be your best self. You're being your honest self and you still love each other and want to be together. That's awesome!

• Yeah, it's great to be in that part of the relationship

• Do you think a lot of girls disagree and need to be wined n dined every once in a while

• Probably just every once in a while. But I'm sure everyone likes that part. Don't be afraid to spice things up once in a while

• I'm in this part of my relationship just now, we chill out, cook, eat and basically do what we would do anyway but do it together. Not to mention the amazing sex. Definitely my favourite part - it makes you appreciate and enjoy the times you do go out for dinner or away for the night, all the more.
    Honestly love this part of the relationship.

What Guys Said 0