Are White girls the most desired in America?

It seems so compared to Black, Latina (Mex, Cub, PR), Asian (Chinese, Japanese , Korean) other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I believe they are so. Its not really anyones fault. Media portrays them as more desirable than other races. European features, such as fine facial features and straight hair also seemed to be favored among Americans simply because media portrays them as better looking. Whites also make up the majority of the population so that could also create a natural bias for them to be desired more. Many tend not to want to date out of their race either and racism is sadly still a big issue here.

What Girls Said 2

• Actually I think it is because we are the majority of women in America. If we were in China, I'd assume Chinese girls would run the dating scene. I think it is a matter of opportunity rather than hard and fast preference.

• That's really just your opinion, people like what they like. From what I've seen in my city and even a lot of other places, guys typically go for mixed or foreign more these days.

What Guys Said 2

• man this is kinda a "to each their own type of thing"

a white boy in the hood is going to prefer black women

black man in the county is going to prefer white women

an Asian man in a mixed race neighborhood will have a plethora of women to choose from , so he probably won't care about their race, but more or less who ever gives him the time of day 1st lol

might be white black Hispanic etc ain't no telling

• White people are the majority population so of course. People like dating within their race. Latinos are technically white.