How do I let him know I am intersted?

I volunteer at a school and I have my eye on the PE teacher. he's single so that's good. The first time we talked he seemed as if he was flirting with me, but than again that may just be his personality. and the second time we got to actually talk he was the one initiating the conversation and it seemed like he wanted to talk more but didn't know what to say. he's 26ish im 19. first do you think the age gap would be a problem for him? and whenever I get to see him he is with a class so I don't want to say anything in front of the kids and I can't be there before or after school. I have been told to just leave him a simple note in his office mailbox and just say something simple about how im interested and my number. Are there any better ideas? there is no way for me to tell him person to person. Also do you guys think that this would be a long shot? or do you think its In my reach. even with as little as you know. thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the age gap will matter since most guys go for younger girls. I'm not sure if you're volunteering while he's teaching and in the room or if you just see him occasionally. I would see if he looks at you while you're there and look back and smile. Guys aren't very observant to when a girl is interested they look for signals to get courage to ask her out. I'm sure the kids in class do supervised activities where he's not necessarily teaching at the time (kids playing games etc) and say hi maybe ask him how his weekend was etc. you could leave a note but if he's not interested it could make it awkward. Next time you talk to him try to hint that you don't have a boyfriend (mention doing things alone he will get the hint) but if I knew what you did as a volunteer I could prob be more help

• I just see him occasionally. I only see him when I'm going to and from the classroom. And he is outside playing or leading the kids

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there's an age gap problem, the note thing sounds like a good idea but I think it's better to ask in person. Let him know how you feel about him don't be afraid to take a leap of faith :)

• Lol, I can tell you that if you are looking for something thats gonna lead to wedding vows its not likely to happen. The age gap is questionable at the very least and it is likely if you were to give in to him he would want the sex and want to get out.

But if you want to let him know you are intersted, all you need to do is talk to him the way you would talk to anyone and he will take it from there if he is into you.

Based on his profession as a PE Coach he "should be" comfortable with leading a group which is why I would think that he will take it from there.

• If you really like him then just tell him, but obviously not too blunty like " I want to f*** you" or something of that nature. And if you're mature for your age, then I don't think he'd have a problem with you being quite a bit younger than him.

• Forgot to mention, go on a date (or few) with him first if you haven't yet before you try to make your feelings known.

What Girls Said 0