Im friend zoned, need help?

i didn't realize how deep i was in the friend zone until tonight, i just spent an hr watching a dance movie and helping this girl play words with friends with her sister. I want to kill my self now. Each time we hang out its getting progressively worse, she actually asked me to if i could go into the store and get her tampons yesterday. thing is we went out on a couple of dates and i should have taken the clue when she said she just wanted to be friends but we work together in close proximity and i really don't want to fuck up my workplace too with any drama of ignoring her. How to I cut this off though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to do it. You are her whore. Do you want to be a whore?

What Girls Said 1

• Back off and stop letting them great like one of the girls

What Guys Said 3

• You're going to have to be straight up with her bro... Tell her how you feel, and that the friend thing is too awkward for you. She should understand that work is work, don't be rude to her on purpose. Just be indifferent, act like nothing ever happened, and ignore her... That drives girls crazy. After you do all that, I think you'll be good to go. Hope that helps man

• She even lets you buy her tampons, wow. Once you're in the friendzone, you're friendzoned for good.

Just be a friend for her and buy that tampon.

• Let it fade away. Just let her initiate contact, maintain it when initiated, but be cordial and don't initiate yourself. It will just dissipate.