My friend said I will never know what it feels like to be intimate with a woman. Is this true?

I can't talk to women despite trying to meet some through activities I do. Even if I do, I can't carry the conversation on or make sure I see them again. And I've never even kissed before. Please answer realistically and honestly.

• True
  • false

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a friend who no one thought would ever get laid, he never spoke, hated to be touched, really insecure. One of our friends set him up with a girl that was almost identical go him. Now they're engaged. Never give up hope.

• But I do speak, go to socials, get involved with things and don't mind being touched.

• Maybe he was just lucky and how old was he.

What Girls Said 2

• Your friend's an idiot. Everyone has their first love at a different time in their life. It's true that most people encounter this milestone in junior high or high school, but don't let that bother you. Love will come your way. Just be yourself and don't worry about what other people think.

• Never say never my brother! You literally have all the time in the world. And that person is not your friend by the way. That is truly a shitty thing to say to a person.

What Guys Said 1

• Everything about interacting with other people, man or woman, platonic or romantic, is something that can be improved. They are aptly called social "skills." Start paying attention to your tendencies, experiment with new ways of thinking and behaving, learn from the reactions, and incorporate your discoveries.

And tell your friend to go fuck himself, lol.