Whats the best dating site that you have used?

I've tried meetme, okcupid, pof, tinder, you name it and I haven't seemed to find a site I like. I work a lot and go to school (online) so I don't have the time to just hang around a bar and hope to find something. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them Why are women always free?

• more women= more paying guys (in the sites opinion). The same reason women dont pay cover charges into clubs or get free drinks.

• @iron_man the dating sites i use are free.. Even though i never got second dates from the girls on there i still got dates. i really dont care if i got used

• Thanks for your time guys

What Guys Said 5

• I tried a few. They were all scams designed to suck money out of sad and lonely men. Most of the female profiles were fakes and most of the genuine profiles were for women who were lunatics. Dating sites are also hunting grounds for scammers. While I had profiles on Adult Friend Finder and Connecting Singles on each site I received about 200 PMs a week from retarded black men in Nigeria and Ghana who pretended (very badly) to be white women in various parts of the world.

• The problem you may find is that quality guys tend to realize very quickly on those sites that it is mostly a waste of time and stop using them. What you get left with is guys who are messed up or can talk big talk but has shit for walk. Your better off searching elsewhere.

• I'm assuming you mean you don't like the guys and not the site. Maybe match? Or consider expanding the radius you're searching.

• I met a nice girl once on ChristianMingle, but the girl I'm dating I found on eHarmony.

• hey-ai. com

What Girls Said 1

• I have a good site but I don't know if there's a English version. It's adopte un mec. It would be a good idea though, it's really fun