Is it weird that I haven't kissed or dated a guy at the age of 20?

You usually see people asking on here if it's weird that they haven't had sex when they're 20+... But I've never even kissed, cuddled or held hands with a guy. I've been asked out, but never by a guy that I was interested in AND was a good guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• No its perfectly fine
    you just have found that one who would sweep you off your feet and make you want to loose control

What Guys Said 5

• You have the rest of your life ahead of you... Dont worry about it :) If you really want a boyfriend and want to do these things then maybe try online dating or something?

Either way it's not weird or anything and you shouldn't worry about it, the right guy will come alone one day!

• I don't see it as a problem whenever you feel like you are ready, the choice is yours :)

• Thanks :)
      I feel I am ready, but unfortunately the guy I like turned me down when I asked him out :(

• Yeah but at least you tried hopefully someone might not turn you down next time.

• Thank you :)

• I'm about the same age as you and if a girl I liked had never kissed/cuddled/had sex with a guy I honestly wouldn't care. I'm dating her, not her past. I'm 21 and I'm the same with girls, if my first girlfriend was like you, I might actually find it kind of nice. We could have all those 'firsts' together. :)

by the way, you're are definitely not the only one. I don't know the numbers but I have a feeling you and I aren't as weird as you might guess. XD

• Aww thanks :)

• No problem. XD
      Making girls go "Awww" is what I'm here for. ;)

• no, but yes maybe it is because you're a girl..

• It's not weird that you haven't dated a guy at that age yet, but it's weird that you haven't kissed one yet.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not weird. Some of my friends began all those things at the age of 21 or 22. Some people need to time for all of this. It doesn't mean it won't happen. Sure, you have to make it happen.

• It's totally fine, I've had my first kiss when I was 19. I have fiends who are in their twenties and never kissed a guy.

• It's not weird at all. It's more common than people think so don't worry about it :)