Please help me out here, im depressed?

im 24 and i have nothing to show for my life.

I'm a virgin
No car
No life- i sit in my room all the time because i work till 10pm most nights and its getiing me down, how am i supposed to meet new people, mostly girls and have a life if im always at work till late? i have tried to find diff job buts there is nothing out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to decide what you want to accomplish with your life, long term, and make decisions toward that end. What do you want to be known for? Make it something achievable but difficult. Then work backward and decide what you can do now to make that happen. For now, it may be a good idea to keep applying for jobs with more normal hours. Job hunting sucks, but it's a necessary evil.

Also, success in life is not determined by the number of women you've slept with or how much stuff you have. Success is determined by the positive impact you have on the people around you.

Never start dating someone because you expect them to pull you out of a funk. That's unfair to the other person, and a total cop-out. Get your life together first. I didn't date anyone from 21 to 28 years old because I needed to fix me. I needed to grow up, learn, and grow as a person first. But I did so, and now I'm surrounded by amazing people.

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing wrong with being a virgin.
    And at least you are independent.
    And you can't achieve anything if you don't know exactly what you want.
    You have to take a pause> stop and think what u really want out of life, and work towards that.
    If you aren't happy with your job, then u should find something u enjoy doing.
    And have a break now and then, do something that makes you happy.
    Life is about being happy, learning and having FUN, my life is extremely boring too, with school and stuff but I realize that you have to work towards what you want, and be optimistic, and grateful for what you already have 😏
    Life isn't a punishment, life is AMAZING.
    Please look at how lucky u are, that u are able to breath in fresh air without difficulty, and that u are able to work.
    Just do something you enjoy 😏 good luck on your future,

• Awww try an online site. There okay if u know how to safely use them. What is ur personality? are u to forward with women or not forward enough? You could go to a club after work as well. those open not until 11pm usually. Dont get down on yourself! u will find someone. And honestly the right girl will not care if ur a virgin or don't have a car. My bf had never been with a girl before me and we still have not done that yet, I have with an ex but not him yet. When we met he was very nervous shaking and stuff, i did not care cuz i loved him. You will find the right girl!!! Hang in there!

• u have to know what u wanna do first , stay positive second and than do what u find it right
    obviously u're not happy about the way ur life goes so quit ur job
    GET OUT OF UR ROOM and try to communicate with people even if u don't know them cuz u'll learn and open ur eyes about too many things
    when u'll go out u'll be more open and accepting and everything will be find just be stronge and positive

What Guys Said 2

• Quit you job. Apply at the local supermarket because that's where there always jobs there. Trust me it's not hard to find a job, becuase I bet you would prefer a small time job and have more time than one that takes your whole life, gives you no freedom and makes you depressed. First step, leave job, which might be stupid. But life is more important. And job is not important important. Next step, enjoy life and make the most of it. :) hope this helps

• sadly a person in this situation is frowned upon more if you are a guy