Teen Relationships!?

Ok guys, this is all your opinion. About a month ago I dated this guy. We dated for a month, I ended up falling pretty hard for him. The last 2 days of our relationship we got into a fight. I broke up with him, when I tried to fix things he said he wouldn't get back with any of his exs. We still see each other 5 days out of the week during school. (passing period and we share a class) Recently I heard that he still likes me, so since I still like him a lot we are going to try to be friends. So... a.) Opinions b.) Do you think we will ever get back together?

Most Helpful Guy

• a. Sounds fairly normal to me, i'd say. You just got to suck it up and deal with it
    b. No, i don't think so. He got a point with not dealing with exes, and even if you did the chance of it working out is generally rather low. And the "liking you" bit could be a part of getting over the empty void left after you, and will likely fade in time.

What Guys Said 1

• That's cute. No.

What Girls Said 1

• basically every teen relationship ever! hahaha don't get with him again, he'll probably hurt you