Why date me if I'm fat?

Okay on this dating site I use, you can answer questions to describe what kind of person you looking for in a date. This guy who asked me out on the site, had answer a question about overweight people and he checked that he wouldn't date one. On my profile and pictures I have set up it clear as day that I'm not thin, or pretty I know for a fact that I'm overweight but the guy stilled asked me out. We went on two dates and had sex twice already. While I was stalking his profile the other day I noticed that he changed his overweight question to another answer. Did I changed his misconception of fat people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he wasn't sure about his feelings toward the overweight and assumed no. Then, experimented to see which way he leaned.

So basically, yes.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like it! We have another bass lover!

• Size is nothing to a real guy... heart and love mean more...

What Girls Said 2

• You probably did. :)

• yes you did , but why sleep with him too early? make him work for it a little harder, you want that to last or not?, if yes , why finish everything too fast?