Can you tell me if I've ruined my chances?

So basically took this bird out last night. Went well we was over each other for a lot of the night. She asked me bk to hers and I said no as she had a bit to much so didn't want her to think the next morning I was taken advantage of her. Even after that we were getting on so well. Then at the end she was like your clingy which shocked me when she was the one grabbing me mostly and asking me back. We then walk outside to go home and were hammered at this point and she just says she doesn't know, saying like something is missing, then she calls me later saying she's scared. We've had a few texts today but I'm honestly lost on what to make of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• She was drunk, don't fske of too seriously. But let it be a warning, don't drink so much on the next date!

What Girls Said 1

• I would suggest you ask her out on a no alcohol date and see if it goes better.

Good for you for not taking advantage of her drunk.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds shot.