Shy guys and dating?

For shy guys who have a hard time creating their own opportunites with women, what can we do to fix that?

Also how can we understand the difference between us just hanging out a few times and the girl actually interested and wanting to get serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• so from my "shy girl" opinion. you really just need to talk to them/text them/facebook message them etc. and be flirty and if they give you blunt answers they may not be interested but all you can really do is just grab some of ya guy friends and make a group of girls that you ll just hang out tna d have fun together and eventually one of the girls will end up falling for you and you'll strta off with small talk but once you get comfortable around them you'll most likely get a girlfriend.
    we shy people seem to have a slower process than others hahah
    you'll get there buddy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Great questions, first, the only difference in hanging out is you. If you treat her like a friend, then she's your friend. If you approach it like a date, then it's a date. If you play shy for to long, she might get the wrong idea, so send a clear message and be upfront. The only reason your shy is because you like playing it safe, girls like a little risk.

• Its very hard for shy guys to be upfront

• What did you do to get it off and keep it off?

• Eat healthy mainly, no soda or fast food. Mostly homecooked. Counting your calories is key.

• If she constantly going outta her way to say hi and talk to u, that's alrdy sign of interest. This happen to meh back in HS but I didn't take the chance. U should before u lost the chance to do so.

• maybe dating coaches

• Well I myself am shy so I'd like that answer too, but I personally like shy guys, they're kinda cute. Though I might have a slightly different problem than you. I'm shy and nervous around girls I like but not so much around guys i like.