How can I stop caring what women think of me?

How can i stop caring what women think of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be like me and don't give a fuck. I just tease them, pull their legs, make jokes at their expense, and generally don't give a shit and I'm MIA for several weeks with women. Turns them on next thing you know I get text messages like "where have you been?" to which I reply things like "trying to get away from your stalker ass, but I'm in the mood to meet up, I'm coming over to your place at 9pm" to which Ill get a text message back saying things like "what? i made plans" to which I don't reply back and suddenly at 856 pm I get a text message like "oh plans changed, come over" to which I go over bang the fuck out of them, get up and leave and disappear for another 3 weeks and then get crazy text messages like "what are we? and shit like that.

• I don't play kid mind games with people like that. Act your age

• Im not looking to get laid im looking for a gf

• this is how you get a gf my friend, women make the decision for that, they are the ones to bring up the relationship first, your job is to show them a good time beforehand. I am acting my age, you're the one that's over 35 with approval seeking behavior, stop giving a shit.

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't care. wear what you want. do what you want. be you. and thats how you get women who actually care about you and not judge you.

What Guys Said 7

• You have to look deep into your subconscious area to deprogram your unhealthy thoughts that are holding you back. It's important to be considerate of other people though. We still need a level of respect to those around us, but we have to learn to respect ourselves more to go after what we want and express ourselves who we are.

You need to look into psychology and meditation. Thought habits are one of the hardest things to conquer. Hell I'm still suffering through the same issue you're having. And not just with women, but with everyone too.

Sometimes I feel some great tragedy is required for us to make critical change, for instance, something so tragic that makes us say 'screw everything. I'm just done waiting around for things to go my way.'

But don't go about being an idiot just to look for such a situation of course. It just takes a lot of hard work and research to figure out how to resolve these mental patterns.

• so something tragic has to happen to me for things to get better? I've suffered enough tragedy in my life already

• This comes with being your own person. You shouldn't need someone else to complete you- you should be a whole person. It helps to develop your own goals and plans for your life, independent of your relationships, and work toward them. For instance, say you care about income inequality in developing nations. You could devote some time to working with a charity and/or donating to it. It's about developing a passion for something greater than yourself, whatever that might be. Then when you look for a date, you're looking for a partner, someone you work beside, together.

• I'm not looking to help other people I've done enough of that In my past.. I want a girlfriend and I deserve one

• Im a very charitable person.. I've volunteered at senior centers, nursing homes, animal shelters

• Good. :) Let your kindness and humanity shine through in your interactions with the opposite sex.

• You can't Its a part of life us men we always care as long as we are living on the earth even if we are married we always want to know if we still got it if we get those looks from women and even flirting as well.

• I dont want them anymore.. I'm so sick of them

• I smoke pot and I don't give a damn what people think haha

• By telling yourself it's your life, not theirs.

• Just lol at everything and stop giving a fuck.

• that is easier said than done and all I'll be doing is just laughing on the outside and crying on the inside

• oh for the love of god I hate these sports analogies. We are talking about life not about some game

• 4rh and goal

• Realize that women aren't fair in their attitudes toward us.

• doesn't matter still hurts

• No I got the post right I just don't have my glasses on and I'm using my phone

• Ok well, there you go.