Dating site complications?

I met a guy on a dating website. We started talking and he told me that he was also talking to another girl. No big deal... that's what you do on a dating site, right? So we talk and really hit it off. I asked him about meeting up sometime and he said he if he were "free and clear single" he would love to, but he is afraid if he meets me then he will really like me and then be confused. Now I'm the one that is confused... He is still on the dating site... so how is he not still dating? You have to meet people to know if you like them, right? What does this mean? If this girl is his girlfriend and he is happy (and not comfortable about meeting other women) then why is he looking for women on a dating site? I dont get it... Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Catfish... ask him for more information and watch your self. Dating sites are dating sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and whether they are online or Off They-----Grow cold duck feet and find a few quick quack lame duck excuses About------Not meeting up. This bird is no exception to my golden goose rule.
    If he is still flying around on this 'Dating site,' sweetie, squawking and talking to 'Another girl,' then most likely She is the one he is trying to flock to and is just handing you his flap feather reason of the season as to 'If he were free and clear single.'
    He may be saving all of his time for her on the other end and doesn't want haste to be bird waste if he would decide to get off for even a minute from here before he has snared the Catch of his day that he really is fishing for.
    Don't trust him... silence is now golden with this loose goose.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Which one site do you use?