What do guys mainly look for in a girl?

I don't know I just want to know

Most Helpful Guy

• This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I will say that I usually am more attracted to white girls. I don't have any "perfect" body type that I prefer; just as long as everything's (relatively) proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and everything fits her body. Having a beautiful face is most attractive. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn is very important. I don't care what her profession is though. If she's mature and carries herself with confidence and poise, I don't care about things like career choice or education level. Having a true perspective on life, certain level of self-awareness, and high character and courage are what's most important. Don't care what her sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as she's been smart about STD prevention and is loyal to me. Probably someone within my age range... which currently is 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

What Guys Said 3

• to me, the most important of all is just that she is sweet, is a just a great person to be around with and is happy with herself. everything else is secondary tbh. i obviously pay atention to other things, but everything else can be overlooked. she could be the hottest, richest, whatever, but at the end of the day, what would be the point?

• Those things vary from guy to guy; some are shallow and go for the appearance only, some go for the personality, some go for both, some go for both with additional "requirements"

• A vagina. Their penis in it.

What Girls Said 0