Is it really true that blonde girls are hotter than brunette girls and that men prefer blondes over brunettes?

we all know the majority of people in the world are brunettes and the minority of people in the world are blondes but is it really true that blonde girls are hotter than brunette girls and that men prefer blondes over brunettes and just so you know I prefer brunettes over blondes.

the truth is hair color doesn't matter, features is what matters, the way your face and body looks.

please everybody post your opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• studies show that most men prefer girls with brown hair. They are most frequently cited as the "attractive" group

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know. I think they are equally attractive, BUT I will say that a lot of times, for some reason, blondes all look the same. There are exceptions of course, but a lot of times I see a blonde girl and she looks the same as the last one I saw. :/

THIS IS NOT ME HATING ON BLONDES!

• I don't think that blondes are hotter than brunettes, I'd say it's pretty equal. And most of the guys I know prefer brown hair over blonde

• "the truth is hair color doesn't matter, features is what matters, the way your face and body looks."

You answered your own question.

• I know I did but I want you guys to know that is the truth

• yeah there is a lot of blonde girls at my school and I do feel somewhat intimdated by them since it seems they are always more preferable for some reason :/

What Guys Said 8

• Hair color is a preference thing as well. And honestly, its a matter of the person it is on. I've seen brunettes go blonde, and become more attractive in the outcome, and vice versa.

The last sentence hit the nail on the head though, when it comes to natural hair colors like blonde/ brunette, the amount of worth it holds in appearance is negligible most of the time.

• I have a soft spot for girls with dark hair.

• Honestly I prefer brunettes, it simply describes all of the girls I've been attracted to so far. That's not to say I don't like blondes, I just prefer brunettes.

• Ill take brunettes

• Blondes are stupid and searc for the real love while brunettes make you feel love directly ;)

• Brown haired women are more down to earth and sensual...

• I think that most men would prefer blondes to brunettes because lighter color is a sign of youth, and youth is a sign of feminine fertility.

For instance, blue eyes and blonde hair are more common in girls than boys, and females of non European races are lighter skinned than the males.

• No, it's not really true. Want to know why? Well for whatever reason that it escaped your ability (or inability) to reason and make common sense out of things, a person's attraction for another depends entirely on them and their preferences.

Pretty neat how that all works, huh?

• You didn't read the last sentence in his post, huh? No need to get snarky.