Guys: When you like a girl, but she doesn't like you back?

Would you rather a girl let you down easy when you ask her out so as not to waste both of our time/money/effort? Or would you rather a girl think "screw it, why not?" and give you a chance anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• I rather get told "ew get the fuck of ugly" than anything else

What Guys Said 4

• I'd want you to give me a chance, but not out of pity. It should be because you are open-minded and believe you might be surprised.

It depends on how well you know the guy already I guess too.

• honesty honesty honesty always honesty

• If you aren't sure I'd like to be given a chance.

• Well it sounds as though you aren't totally NOT into him. I'm sure the guy would be happier if you gave him a shot. If not, be blunt.

What Girls Said 1

• you should never want someone who doesn't want you back... it never works and always leaves the person who wants, hurt.

• Well, we have similar interests (like, we like the same music) so should I try to, at least, be friends with him or would that be leading him on? Because I definitely don't want to do that.

• you can keep him as a friend, but if he doesn't want you as more then a friend the don't force the issue.