A guy that I just started seeing told me he loves me?

So I met this guy about 2 weeks ago (I'm 17 he's 19) and we would hang out and hook up frequently, and we've pretty much done everything but sex because I'm a Virgin. He would always tell me how much he liked me when we hung out, and he talked about taking me out to dinner and what not. But tonight while cuddling after a hookup he told me he loved me... Obviously I told him he was crazy and couldn't love me since he hardly knew me that well. I don't know I'm just confused and very skeptical. Is he just saying this so I'll have sex with him?

Okay thanks for the answers it's really helpful. But now the real question is: what should I do? I was actually starting to like him, but I don't want to be with a guy that only likes me for my body.. I wish he'd like me for my personality; something deeper than looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's a ploy to increase your comfort level around him, make himself seem vulnerable, and ultimately, speed up the time line to sex. Some even do it without thinking. It comes naturally to most guys.

What Guys Said 4

• i guess you have the right to think twice coz for us guys we will go above and beyond just to get what we want even if we had to lie a big lie ( i know thats bad ) .. but think of it for a second

i mean people might fall in love from the first sight what about hanging out together and and spending time maybe its true maybe he loves you for real no one will know else than you i mean did he ever asked for sex did he tried to ask u in an indirect way or he only wants to spend time together.. depending on how he is dealing with you you will know if its true or just an act to get in your pants

• As genuine or not he may be, its better to give it more time, unless he starts pressuring you. That's when you should leave.

• "Is he just saying this so I'll have sex with him?" answer is YES

• He just wants to take your virginity

What Girls Said 1

• He's all talk and looking for action. if he hasn't taken you out for dinner yet then he's not going to. next time he says I love you say " shut up, don't ever tell me that again" and leave his ass. or just leave now... thats actually best!