Kisses on the forehead mean from a guy?

Guy friend and I aren't dating but we seem to like being affectionate with each other. Today while walking he kissed my temple and forehead. We also hug a lot and he would kiss my forehead during a hug. so what do forehead kisses mean from a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww! My "friend" does that too. :) We have a thing going on at the moment, but before that he would hug me and kiss my forehead. I later found out he had a crush on me and he still does, haha. He might be into you... :)

• How did you find out he had a crush on you? I want to ask my friend if he does have a crush on me and I defintley like him back.

• Well, ya see... we kissed. Haha, we were already really flirty with each other and we were alone and hugging one day and looked back at each other and he kissed me. We later talked it out and I asked him if he was into me and he said he was. That's how I found out.

What Guys Said 2

• It Means Friendship

• he either likes you or he's a flirt but either way he's flirting with you

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend kisses my forehead and it drives me insane. I blush like crazy.