Why my friends can easily get guys' attentions?

I have 3 other bestfriends, if we're hanging out and such my other 3 friends will always get guys attracted to them.

My A friend she's 5', tan skin, pretty slim but not too skinny, she has that model look and that unapproachable look.

My B friend she's 4'10 like me, white as snow, pretty slim has that innocent look on her face.

My C friend she's 4'10 also, she has a kind heart, religiously religious.

All of them has this feminine or women qualities in them. While for me, I'm 4'10, having trouble with my weight since I was young. But I just don't get it I'm friendly, jokes a lot. So yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing you can do it drop weight (walk, and eat less), pick better clothes and watch you appearances such as hair, nails, makeup and smile.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's bad luck. But 4'10 friendly, jokes a lot type of girl seems to be very approachable. I think you will get the one very soon, you can try to enhance your lifestyle and flirting.

• Like me, we have what is called bad luck :(

• Cheers to that bro, at least I'm not alone.

• So basically you're the ugly one of the group?

What Girls Said 1

• they're generically pretty. Sure they'll get guy's attention, but do they keep them?

I would suggest working out a bit- not because of your weight- but because I feel you'd get a confidence boost from it. You've already got the wit and the warmth, add a 'mrow' confidence boost in there and you'll be fine.