Is it a bad idea to approach a woman being as fat as I am?

I tried confidence but that doesn't work, i tried being myself that doesn't work.. Girls be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont let your weight stop u and from ur pic u dont look big. My bf is a bigger guy and i love him more then anyone. For women who will make good wives personality, how a man treats women and work ethic tends to be more important anyway. The women who is right for u won't care in fact she will think u are sexy as hell. Lord knows I think this about my bf. Good luck

• Thank you for being sweet

• The asker is worried what you think of him because of my comments. When I say what he's done.. it's too long to explain!! It's not anythimg illegal so he can calm the heck down!!! It has to do with him not acting like a friend due to his behavior towards me!!! So now calm the heck down asker!!

• I meant the asker is worried about what all the gagers think of him... not what "you" or any gager in particular thinks of him.

What Girls Said 4

• What your mh said... excluding the boyfriend part lol

• I thinj u shld approach regardless of your weight

• For first impression is looking. So I'm sorry it is not gonna work.

• Ok.. Thanks for your honesty

• Wow what a dick comment dude go ahead I've seen plenty of overweight guys, hell even ass ugly guys get hot girls. Just be confident and funny. Cause most girls like personality better.

• @higherthanaverage what did i say wrong?

• The things you've tried may not have worked then, but not every girl is the same or will react the same way. why stop trying?

If your weight is something you feel negatively about you should do something about it, and perhaps the glow ( for lack of a better word) on your face from conquering that will bring the women to you.

• I dont feel bad about my weight, women do so i think its how they view me which is unfortunate

• That would be unfortunate.

I'm not sure where you're trying to find a lady, but If you pursue a hobby that interests you and women share it, I think that would make things easier. Its hard to meet like-minded people in general, let alone finding a partner.

• Asker... why are you blaming the women? Saying it's them that feel bad about your weight!!! Plenty of women like heavier guys!!!

What Guys Said 6

• It's never a bad idea to approach women. But your weight may be an issue to some of them. So if you have that understanding, and are ok with that knowledge, then stay where you are.

• Why would my weight be an issue to them? I'm guessing you speak for all women? You have more chins than I do

• So maybe that's the biggest reason you are single.

• I can't go to bars anymore.. I dont drink.. Im single because im shy.. Im scared of women.. Whats the big mystery

• i was fat during my teens and i didn't approach any girl, because of self-respect.

once i lost enough weight to be more accessible i went to the prostitutes XD

• Girls don't know, my friend, girls dont know. Ask the guys.

As a guy, I can confirm you personalty doesn't matter. You just don't have to be odd.

If the guy is wealthy or good looking or both, he automatically becomes charming, funny, confident, nice etc... and she's instantly ready to get fucked.

• so according to your comment I don't have a chance

• Well actually I'm in a paradox.

No one hits on my now when I'm lean. I used to get hit on when I was fat. Now I'm attention from married, engaged, non-single girls etc...

• You gotta work on yourself first bro. Lose some weight it's easy as hell. You won't get many girls until you are truly confident in ur skin

• Shouldn't i want a woman that will like me for me not how i look?

• Would you fuck the ugliest girl u know

• Ugly is subjective

• You dont want a big woman she will just slow you down and be very lazy

• Im talking about me being fat not the women being fat.. Im attracted to thin and overweight women alike

• Oh ok I was tired

• what i found and from what I've seen on social experienments, it matters to women way more.