Is he worth is or am I?

I've been with a guy for the past 3 months, just a few days ago I was in a car accident and really hurt my back, he started to make fun of me saying I'm a drama queen and that my accident was nothing. This made me start to think about our relationship and I realized that he has put me down more than once, he calls me ugly, says my apartment smells as do I because of my dog (which he wants me to get rid of), if I ever disagree with him he calls me stupid, if I try to tell him about my day he never listens or tells me to stop talking. He only uses me for sex and asks me to clean his apartment then sends me home, we only went on one real date but most the time we just sit at his place in silence because I'm so scared to say anything and get shot down.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you know the answer.

What Guys Said 2

• Well... he is having a "good" use of you. Well he uses you for him. Not you are worthy for him, what you do for him is worthy. Like... a servant.

• Why would u want that for yourself. Go find a guy who LOVES you trust there are good guys out there. Leave him today or u will damage yourself more. I would never talk about my girl like that and I grew up in Chicago n seen a rough life n still wouldn't treat a girl like that. But fix the smelly house tho seriously no guy likes that at all we will relate that smell to u being nasty

What Girls Said 0