Just out of curiosity, do you see yourself eventually getting married to the person you're currently with? :)?

I know some people just like dating to have fun and meet new people, but is there anyone who knows they're with the person they'll eventually marry? :) When did you realize that they're right for you? Why or why not? :)

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm a man so marriage is not a smart move.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's funny, lol :) Thanks for answering my question! :)

• Show All
    • I guess because most guys I know don't like the idea of marriage too much, lol :)

• Ah, OK. Thanks.

What Guys Said 3

• I did marry her, we were young and she was pregnant. We've been married 9 years and have 4 kids now :)
    But I never had the feeling that I WANTED her to be the one for the rest of my life.
    We're doing OK, but I'll be very honest... that feeling remains. I think it always will.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really appreciate your honesty & thanks for answering my question! :)

• Lol only Dennis Rodman married himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going to get married, so she just has to accept it.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL :) I guess she'll get used to that idea & thanks for answering my question, lol :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think we will, he's awesome and I love spending time with him. He might be reluctant to get married in the future because he was engaged before but she died before they could get married :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for confiding in me :) I really hope thinks work out for you guys :)

• Thank you. I hope it works out too

• No. I don't ever plan on getting married.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thanks for sharing your answer :) I really appreciate it

• I am not into marriage thing at all.. dont believe in it... But whenever I am with a guy I day-dream of marrying him.. haha.. stupid me..

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for taking part in my question :)