Would you date a girl with teeth like this?

I know it sounds creepy but I really want to know if my teeth are the reason why boys don't even want to talk to me that much. By the way, I'm gonna get braces, not so soon, but I am... Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/S61giNL.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I can cope.

What Guys Said 5

• Your teeth are fine. I don't know why you would think they are a problem. I would guess that you are shy and your shyness gets misread by guys. These guys then think you don't want to talk to them.

• Your teeth look fine. I was expecting to see rotten teeth or something like that when I clicked on the question. Trust me, you have NOTHING to worry about.

• Mines are much worse :d believe me and this not concerned to talking with opposite gender otherwise that would be so mean.

• They look pretty normal and fine to me.

• Girl your fine

What Girls Said 2

• I'd still date a girl if she had bad teeth, teeth don't matter to me at all.

• Your teeth are perfectly fine! Nice actually. Nicer than mine that's for sure, if that makes you feel better ;D