How many of you snoop through your partners phone or online accounts?

just that. who goes through their partners online accounts? I've always been in trusting relationships, the guys I date have never felt the need to sign out their emails or fb or anything. I just don't get the snooping, so many people on this site seem to think that 's ok.

why do you do it? if you don't trust them, why are you even dating?

• yes, I go through my partners phone/online accounts.
  • no, I don't ever go through my partners phone/online account.
where are all girls on this site whining about what they read in their guys phone or fb?

huh! why do you do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• The moment you trust a person that little... it's the moment you wo shoudl sit the fuck down and figure if it's even worth continuing.

What Guys Said 4

• I'M MY OWN NSAAAAAA

WATCH OUT!

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../fc7.png

• Never have, never will. No point. If they are going to cheat and do something stupid, it will come out eventually so screw it.

• if I date and she breaks the trust im gone. it isn't trust if I don't trust her, that's so deep.

• I do not. I don't even care.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't do it, that would make it seem like I don't trust him. My boyfriend and I are very open, sometimes he plays games on my phone or looks at pictures I've taken. I would have no problem if he looked at my messages

• I understand you have nothing to hide, but would you be ok with him randomly looking, without even asking first?

• No I haven't and would never do it. A relationship doesn't work without trust.
    I have "stolen" my boyfriend phone a few times to take ugly sleeping pictures of him and send it to his friends over snapchat though (I know, I'm a horrible girlfriend) ^^

• Never did never will. But once my friend got a bf and she wouldn't tell me so I did snoop to see who it was. But I would never do it to my partner