Is it possible to be creepy and nice at the same time?

My friend said this guy was really creepy. She's said that after the last few days he's been really nice but I still think he's a bit creepy because of all the stuff he's done.
Can you be both?

Most Helpful Girl

• My neighbor was a really nice guy, the whole community loved him for his kind heart and caring nature. I always found him creepy, turns out I was right.
    Sometimes, those really extra nice people are only doing it for creepy reasons, they just force the niceness and I don't see why people don't see through it. You can tell the difference between genuine niceness and creepy niceness, but people just ignore their gut instinct, then bad shit happens.

What Girls Said 1

• When someone is too nice it's really creepy, because noone is ever that nice- it makes you wonder what their real motive is and makes me uncomfortable

What Guys Said 3

• Someone can be nice, but can act creepy at same time without realizing it

• Yes its possible. Thats what I am

• Yes. Creepy is determined by how you make someone feel. That doesn't mean you are actually a creep, but people like to jump to conclusions.

Example: old man giving a child a piece of candy. It's entirely possible for it to be nothing more than a nice gesture, but it will still creep many people out.