If you're tall are you automatically more attractive?

I've read this a lot on this website and I don't really understand. What height is considered "attractive". I'm a little taller than 6 foot is that a good height?

• It helps a lot
  • It helps a little
  • It doesn't help at all

Most Helpful Girl

• Height obviously doesn't make your face or body any more attractive than a shorter person's. Height is more like a bonus---like, a freebie to go along with the rest of the package.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly it depends on the person. Some girls care while others wouldn't give a care. I guess girls like it when guys are taller cause it's like a sign of dominance? Something like that, lol I don't know. But no, it doesn't make you automatically more attractive. (At least for me it doesn't )

• For girls, if you're short that's adorable! Guys love that I'm so short. :)

• Not in my case. I'm 6'2 but all guys want a "petite" girl

• It won't make a 1 into a 10, but it will make a 6 into a 9.

• For short/petite women, yes, height is attractive and a key criterion.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it does help a bit.

• It certainly helps. It's not the deal maker, but when you aren't tall like me you have to do extra stuff to get yourself on the same level as the tall guy. Anything 6'+ is good.