Would you rather someone share that they like you or not?

I figured that everyone wants to know when someone is crushing on them but maybe I'm wrong. If you could choose, would you want someone to just flat out say they like you and just get straight to the point. Or just leave little hints here and there to make you guessing?

Hope this isn't too confusing, I'm very interested to see the answers 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• I appreciate the honesty and courage, but I can't say I'd always handle it sympathetically. When I know, and they are too scared to act I tend to look dis-favorably on the situation.

What Guys Said 1

• PLEASE WOMEN TELL US YOU LIKE US!!! PLEASE!!!

Us guys are practically blind when it comes to picking up signals, and im sorry but some of them are just ridiculously small (ever seen the HIMYM episode with zoeys cousin (the staw bit)). It's Iike that. So please tell us!! (although like not in a weird way).

What Girls Said 1

• I don't generally like being told straight out that someone likes me I never know what to say. But at the same time it's nice to know that someone has plucked up the courage to say something, I know it's not easy.