I need to kmow how to be romantic?

I'm actually already married, but I need some tips on how to be more romantic towards my wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try physical touch that doesn't lead to the bedroom. A stroke of her hair or tuck a piece behind her ear, a passionate kiss with no expectations of sex, touch her face or shoulder as you are walking by. The thing is once you are married or in a LTR those simple things you used to do just to do them become an automatic prelude to sexual expectations. I know my ex could never touch me without my knowing he wanted sex; was a real downer.

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her you love her, show physical affection, focus on the details, help her out without needing her to ask you first, give her small but unexpected presents.

• Ask her what her idea of romance is and implement it. One persons romance is another persons corny.

• 1. Cook her favorite meal
    2. Surprise her with flowers
    3. Leave her cute notes in her car or her purse
    4. Send her to spa or to get her nails done
    5. Write her love letters

What Guys Said 1

• listen to ur heart... its what i do.

write letters
    flowers
    candles
    cards
    nothing expensive, things that are hand made mean more to women than things u buy.
    even if it looks crappy, it means a lot to her that u took time out to try to do seomthing for her.
    listen to her
    trust

aside from those, listen to ur heart, be urself.

• Thanks. I'm really terrible with the whole romance shit, but I'm trying to improve our marriage. I just don't know where to start haha.