Should I text him? It's been almost two weeks?

I'm tired of reading "no" to this answer from every female blogger on the planet. I'd rather hear it from a guy.

So, I went out on a date with a guy a few months ago. It was fun. Didn't hear from him again until about a month and a half ago, Tinder matched us. So. We started texting again, blah blah blah. He came over one evening and we made out a bunch and I sent him home with blue balls lol... I was kind of playing games with him since he didn't text me for so long so whatever. We texted a bit, and flirted a bit afterward but now I know he's away on vacation and I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. Can I text him to see if he wants to hook up again when he gets back? I'm not looking for anything serious, just a play friend.

Thanks for the feedback, guy and gals, I will text him tonight... I don't know why I have this archaic notion that men need to do all of the work. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• if all you want is a friend with benefits then why not? just hope neither of you get emotionally attached. other than that, I see no harm in txting him and taking things from there.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you can, im amazed you haven't already?

• I suggest you find a better play friend. This guys sounds like a dud. If a guy likes you he will be all over you like ants on honey darling.

What Girls Said 2

• I know, Blue Grey, you were asking for guys this time, but I hope it's okay that I throw my own wise ways into the ballgame here. Being he is on vacation and may be a bit busy, Throw him a quick, friendly text in asking him if he is having fun, wish him a Happy Thanksgiving and maybe if he'd like, you both could hang out when he gets back. Sit back and wait for his reply from this guy... it's lite and semi sweet, not too clingy or needy and doesn't need to emphasize that you want A-----Play friend.
    Good luck. xx

• I know you want guys opinions but I say go for it. What do you have to lose? If he says no or doesn't respond, so what?