Not to be racist or anything but are there any white guys who like black girls?

Like for their personality and stuff, not there body or anything like that. I'm black and I'm not against my own race I just have preferences and I am more attracted to white guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, @"not to be racist.."

It's a simple question I don't see how it is racist. You have a preference for white guys is all. And to answer your question some do and some don't. I've met a couple of white guys that will only date black girls, from Alicia Keys skin tone to Kelly Rowland skin tone.

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
  • Yes, there are. I like them.

• Well, it all depends on a guy. Guys are different! All guys have different opinions. For me, it doesn't matter whether a girl is black, white, blonde, brinette, curly-haired or anything. As long as i find her attractive. So, if there's a guy you like, go ahead, try out your luck! Who knows, he may be into black girls! Anyway, you have nothing to lose.

• I'll go for the mocha gals, but not much darker... but still maybe?

• There aren't many. Mostly I see white guys and black girls dating within their respective races.

• There ARE many white guys who would/do date black women, the only point you're making here is you're not one of them.

• @Modern_Day_Fairy You can't correlate dating and marriage? LOL now you're just trolling. People marry who they date! They certainly don't marry people who they *don't* date.

Look, I don't care who someone dates, but I do see patterns and note people's preferences. In America, black and white self-segregate. That's just reality, like it or not. That's true in my college, it was true in my high school. It's also true in neighborhoods, nightclubs, and music venues. White men mostly don't want to be with black women, and black women mostly don't want to be with white men. The numbers support this, the eyeball test verifies it, and common sense reminds us that it's so.

• @HikerDude your starting to sound real immature, men don't necessarily want to marry who the women they date, this is exactly why I'm advising you to sit down & have a thorough heart-to-heart with your momma.
      Of course, there's some truth to your opinion... but opinions will always be distinct from facts, so let's agree to disagree. It's great that you base so much on your little environment & feel reason to extrapolate, but then it's always best to look at the bigger picture.
      So yeah, just calm your balls & let the world be..

• I like women period my last gf was a black woman I liked for her mind body and spirit and im more attracted to freckled white girls

• Race has nothing to do with how attractive I find a girl.

• I'm white and I don't like white girls I don't know why.

• Of course. I love black chicks, and Asians, and whites, and (etc etc)

• Black girls have hot bodies, so yeah, I like black girls.

What Girls Said 1

• So nice to finally come across someone that shares my preference :) Yes there are plenty of fine white guys that are okay with black girls! As long as he knows you're interested & realizes you don't attest to those tenacious negative stereotypes... you have a pretty good chance! Don't be discouraged by the paranoid or racist critics. **hugs**