What makes you believe she's the one?

When you meet a girl, what would really make you think that she could really be the one?
What little quirks for a girl do you find attractive that she may be self conscious about?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, you are clearly THE ONE for any man. Stunning! But as far as 'quirks', I get really turn on by freckles, overbites, lisps, breasts 34B or smaller, and when a girl is slightly cross-eyed. That last one is especially sexy to me, I don't know why, I just always been that way. If I even KNEW a cross-eyes girl with freckles... she would only see the top of my head for the first few years.

• Im just wondering, and I know girls are special in their own way but im wondering if im bad luck. Like, there have been two guys in the last few months. One was physically attracted to me but never knew my heart. And one I met on fb that I've really come to like and respect, and we spent weeks and weeks talking about the most important things we believe in and I know he finds me physically attractive too, but now that he's back to work after a month and his broken leg is feeling better he basically disappeared and we haven't talked much after our date and I really believe wed hit it off especially with him telling me I'm different. Just trying to figure it out haha.

• I dont go to bars often and I definitely dont talk to guys at bars either. Huge no no haha. I just feel like I have this huge heart and yet I hold myself back because of instances like these. I get tossed and thrown to the side and I just can't see why. I know im not typical but im no where near the prettiest girl on the site haha! But that made me very happy. Its not that im not content on being alone because I find new self worth from being single and something new I find I love about myself everyday, but im very loyal and once i gain feelings for someone Its very hard to let that go.

• I'm the same way, Sweetheart. When I'm with a girl, I am WITH her. Heart and soul. From the moment I think I love her, I treat her like she's my wife... and I'll NEVER be anything less than what she deserves. To a lot of girls, this isn't easy to handle - Probably just for Jersey girls. I'm not going to tell you a bunch of 'hang-in there kid' lines, but I will tell you this: You are forthright and open and I think you are worth a lot. A LOT! And, no, you're wrong on one thing... You really are one of the sexiest girls one this site. You really need to understand that. I've been with some very hot women, and you would be the most attractive by far. You look good enough to eat, (for several hours). But more importantly, you are a cool girl, with a great personality. I think ANY guy would be LUCKY to have you as a part of his life.

What Guys Said 7

• When she's not afraid to rip out a gigantic, juicy fart in front of you.

• When I have a lot in common with her and she can make me laugh and when I have an urge to protect also I like it when she blushes and loves my jokes.

• It is just a package deal. Same thing you girls must look for. Just more sexual for men.

• i usually can't tell right when i meet her. i do need some time to figure that out

• Would you be able to tell that she's different though? Even if your not sure would you give her a chance by going out a few times at least?

• of course i'd see if she's diferent! it just takes me a while to be shure

• I've never been in love so I have no idea.

• Thats fair. I've seen potential in one person but I dont think they feel the same. Lol. It sucks but I think id know just like they will. Maybe.

• I dont believe girls

• When I don't feel the urge to strangle her outside of the bedroom.

What Girls Said 0