I will be 40 in less than 3 months. Never had a long term relationship?

I am nearing 40. I am gay and never had a long term relationship. I have had a fling here or there. I am looking for something long term. The guys are either college age and don't work and want to be taken care of. Then on the flip side I get the guys who are way too old, some over 60, who wants some fling, but I can't bring myself to do it. I would love to have a guy who is late 30's to mid 40's and someone who just do something construction and have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. I don't think it is too much to ask. I don't have a race preference. I am just tired of being alone. I appreciate the advice from you all.

Much love.

Stu

Most Helpful Girl

• try multiple dating websites and screen people, ignore people who only want something casual and go out with a few decent candidates until you are sure youve found the one you get along with best :)

• Thank you. I am definitely going to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lucky you. No stress of a relationship just chilling and doing whatever u want lol

• HAHAHA. Yes, I love that part of being single, but I long for companionship.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 45 and always been single.. can't understand how it could happen but it can and does.. will just have to live with it.