Girls if a guy had dropped from 216lbs to 178lbs since you met him would it make him more attractive to you?

Question says it all if he dropped 38lbs would it make him more attractive to you?

• Yeah
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how tall are you. But if my bf train himself for me. I definitely love him even more.

• I'm 6ft 1

• i am painfully shy and can be needy but im working on that too

• Good job!! so my answer is yes for the first impression. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Its a harsh truth but I’m afraid that is how the world works. That being said it isn’t necessarily all about looks, some guy could be an absolute arse and be really hot but I still wouldn’t find him attractive. But getting more fit and healthy can only increase someones chances in the dating game

• If I was initially kind of attracted to you then yes. I wouldn't start to like a guy just because he lost weight though

• Would you notice the difference immediately if you kinda liked him its been a few months since I've seen her as I've been away af college

• I think so, 40 lbs is quite a lot :)

• Yes it probably would, it looks healthier to weigh 178 ibs :)

What Guys Said 2

• I dropped from 275 to 185, didn't help at all.

• Probably..