Talking about sex makes me feel uncomfortable?

Mostly due to the fact I have barely any experience with any intimate activities and the fact I've never had sex. I usually try not to involve myself in certain discussions incase people ask my opinion or put me on the spot.

I'm seeing a new guy and he seems very experienced. We were talking about our first 'real' kiss and to be honest I don't even have a story. I've never kissed anyone passionately. I kinda shy away and I feel like I'm a 14 year old virgin sometimes, when I'm pushing 30. My friends talk about sex all the time and I feel uncomfortable And left out.

I'm okay with the fact I'm inexperienced. I just feel uncomfortable talking about it... How do I stop feeling so uncomfortable about talking about kissing, intimacy & sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing that will is a real life experience

What Guys Said 4

• You're gonna have to fuck your way out of this situation.

• I would suggest to talk about it with one of your closest friends but not with a whole group of people, that is my opinion.

• Me either!

• Start reading magazines related to sex/intimacy then surely it will help you 😊

What Girls Said 0