Is he just messing, or is he really flirting with me?

He's a co-worker of mine. So I've only known him for 3 months or so. So far we always joke at each other. All in good humor. But Today after talking to him through Facebook, he's been sending messages saying how sweet he really is. How different he really is out of work.

This is a text he sent me... should I take this serious, or just put it as a messing around thing?

the day you come to work the lights shine brighter on top of your head leaving you the spot light of that beauty you always put out no matter in uniform or in casual no1 can b as beautiful as because its something no1 can have

I don't know. I'm confused.

Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• flirting with you, I mean take no offence but guys will be attracted to anything that walks, but if he is writing someting like that^ then he probaly likes you

• Haha. True. Thanks for your opinion. :D

What Girls Said 1

• i would take as he likes you but that is a cheesy way 2 show it! ii don't like it when guys talk like that becouse you can never tell if its a joke or its how they really feel

• I know. Well thanks for giving me your opinion. :D