Question for tall women?

Ladies, If you are tall, do you automatically look to date tall men?

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not single anymore, but I never exclusively limited myself to taller men. I'm absolutely sure that most shorter guys never bothered with me simply because they thought I would only want a taller man. Lots of men think that women only want super tall guys. There's a lot of short guys who are not willing to be with a taller woman either. I'm 6'1" by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm a pretty confident dude who has dated taller women but dam! Ya, you're pretty tall... I would avoid you lol.

• Show All
    • Hmm. You're giving me an idea. I mean you're seriously cute and if you're open to dating shorter dudes then maybe I should throw my hat in the ring. Just the other day I saw a cute 6' blonde at the super market.

What Girls Said 9

• I look at height as a factor, sure. At 5'9" I like a guy at least as tall as me, but preferably taller. I just like snuggling into a chest, like any other girl.

I have dated shorter guys and it isn't an absolute deal breaker unto itself, but if I was already on the fence about the guy the height might be a deciding factor either way.

I don't hold it against anyone if they are shorter than me, it is MY issue that I am taller than normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit, I do look for a dude at least around my height. I did briefly date someone like five inches shorter once, we didn't stop seeing each other because of his height or anything but it was really awkward. Frankly, I wasn't very attracted to him.

0|1
    0|1
  • No. I've dated someone shorter than me and I would do it again but that's just me. Nothing wrong with giving people chances.

0|1
    0|0
  • on the taller side yes but i think around my height is good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be nice but I don't really care about height. taller=masculine for most people but to me its.. Eh

0|1
    0|0
  • Most likely because us women like to feel like WOMEN in the relationship. We all want to feel delicate and feminine and dainty, and how can we do that when we are towering over our men?

0|0
    4|2
  • Yes, I would prefer a guy taller than me. I'm 5'10". I won't necessarily exclude guys that are my height or a LITTLE bit shorter.

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly no. Just date guys my height or taller. I feel masculine if I date anyone short.
    I want to feel small and safe around my man. I don't want to be the protector

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Height should not matter at all. There are other important aspects we should take into account when you are dating someone.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I agree with @red_dragon

Half the chicks I've dated have been taller. Just the other day at the gym I rolled up in my office clothes (business attire) and this 6 foot chick was checking me out up and down. I'm only 5'6" lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience a lot of girls taller than than me want me.

2|2
    0|0
  • most tall girls want a guy even taller than them that's true. like 85-90% probably

0|0
    0|0
  • most of them will

0|0
    0|0
  • I am mostly attracted to shorter girls because I'm not comfortable dating a taller girl. I'm 5'6 by the way. I have had girls taller than me h attracted to me though.

0|0
    0|0