The guy I'm seeing is going away for 3 1/2 weeks. I texted him wishing him safe travels and he replied "thanks Jessa!". Is that a bad response?

We aren't exclusive but are more than friends with benefits , we have been seeing each other for 4 months, he isn't a huge texter. I'm nervous he will forget me when he's gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing that sounds bad about that response. bahahaa. dont overthink this one.

• I know, I just hate that he didn't mention can't wait to see you when I'm back or anything.

What Guys Said 2

• Would you prefer he said to fuck off jessa?

• Let me let you in on a little secret, an exclamation mark is kind of a big deal for dudes ;) time apart is nice, it makes you value someone more even if it hurts in the moment. And honestly if he forgets about you that quick maybe he ain't worth it. Lol just don't stop texting if something reminds you of em than bring it up. Guys dig that more then we care to admit :)

• Thank you! That seriously makes me feel better about everything. :)

What Girls Said 1

• You just overthinking a small text. You said he wasn't a huge texter so just don't make a huge deal out of it.

• Thanks girl... I left it alone and will hopefully talk to him when he comes back!