Fat women are to men, what short men are to women?

True or false?
Yes, for all you geniuses out there obviously one is changeable and one is not.

• True
  • Partially true
  • False

Most Helpful Guy

• Genius here... the issue is that even fat women can get laid. Women just have a naturally higher "value" than men, so loser girl is still better off than loser guy. Now, she may not get the popular jock that she really wants, but at least she won't be a total pariah like the really short guy.

What Guys Said 9

• It's not quite true that one is unchangeable.
    A 5'6" man can be equally attractive to the average woman as a 6' man, PROVIDED he earns $183,000 per year more. See reference 11, in this link.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookism#cite_note-11

Of course, it's much more difficult to earn an extra $183,000 per year than it is to stop stuffing your face and start exercising. I think any man who earns that much would be foolish to pay maybe 1/2 as compensation to a woman for accepting him. (If she didn't get her share, the money wouldn't be a factor).
    That would like a woman paying a man $90,000 per year, just to tolerate her ugliness.

He could have a full-time whore, on-call 24 x 7 for that sort of money. At least she'd be honest enough to admit that she really is a whore, and only doing it for the money.

• I've been attracted to fat girls.

• This is subjective.. Some Overweight women can be attractive, some have a nice shape and are well proportioned with beautiful faces.. This is just my experience

• For me that's exactly it. I don't wanna have to shove away her slabs of fat when we have sex, and it's just not attractive to me at all.

• If the short guy earns $100 k per year then he will be more attractive to girls than any tall guy unless he earns more.

• Fat women are to men what fat men are to women. Short men are to women what tall women are to men.

• LMAO at the fat-man downvote!!!

• That's real talk!

• It's great to be unattractive to the majority of women because of something I cannot change. Gotta love being a short male!

• You are correct. Fat women are doomed. Short men can get stilts.

What Girls Said 3

• To me, short men can be just as attractive as tall men. So that analogy is not true to me.
    I agree with @TigerBae

• Absolutely not. It's all in preference. You can't categorize people.

• you can't grow taller, but you can exercise and become thinner