Would you ever date an ugly girl? And why?

The question speaks for itself

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcourse hunny. If u have good personlity, things that u do for meh, I will surely fall for u on that alone. It doesn't have to be on looks. It's ur behavior that attracted meh to u. Heck she can even be a one. As long as she LUV meh for meh, nothin' else matters but her LUV <333
    Her LUV alone is bigger and better than the WORLD itself ;3

• OK, I am considered pretty attractive, and I m all of those things you described... but I get rejected for an ugly girl

• U gotta understand that PPP aren't the same. We are all different and want different things. We all can't have the same things can we? We have our own stylez, our "type" and so on. There are shallow people everywhere.

What Guys Said 8

• No I would not, but then what is ugly? One mans diamond is another's piece of glass.
    Even the most spectacular girl with excellent grooming and expensive clothes usually has something that some men will not like. Nobody is perfect.

• yea i would if she approached me or she was cool as fuck to hang with

how ugly tho if she is below a 5 I don't know man describe her though

• more like below a 3... Asian, flat chested, short... or an south Asian, crusty, bad skin

• You sound mean and cynical. Thats probz why she chose her. Not saying your wrong about the girl being nasty because of crusty skin, but people dont like the truth. They like being lied to.

• agreed broski lol

• depending on how ugly were talking about. looks dont fing matter. but who she is better.

• Someone short, fat, flat chested, Asian.. ok would you have sex with her then? Considering there are plenty of people who have amazing personalities?

• Like why do you guys have to rush into a relationship with some ugly girl? DOnt you ever realise that maybe some good looking girls have amazing personalities too?

• woh woh hold on, first of all i dont soeak for other men so there's no need to say men. just me, second, lower standards? everyone know that beyonce did care about looks when went with jay z. love is not defined by looks. rush? what were you reading rush from? pay attention to my opinion not what you made up, slow seduction, open comm, and i also said bot right away no. why are twisting my wirds around? who was first the Asian or the goid looking? im not going wait until a good looking come around to be attracted to her. guys like me prefer these types of things when there available plus i also said depending on how ugly.

• By your comments, it sounds like she's petite, slim, not pretty face.

Yeah, I'd date her.

• ugly according to you or to the majority of guys?

• My ex was considered unattractive and overweight and I dated her.

• Yes I will bcoz they have sweet PU++++SSY

• Could I date a short south Asian woman with subtler curves than average? I've had one knock me back.

I didn't think she was ugly.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think looks really matter all that much like yea they are important but they are only the first impression of a person I like people based on there personality and how compatible they are to me so I would if i liked girls that is because looks fade away so why put so much emphasis on something that'll go away like as long as they are good people then why not

• If others consider her ugly but I don't, then yeah. If I think she's ugly, no because I wouldn't be attracted to her.

• If you think Asian girls are ugly then I can tell you that you're wrong. If you're mad because a guy likes that girl that you think is ugly over you, then quit getting mad, get over yourself, and learn from that girl because there's obviously something about her (or a lot of things) that is BETTER THAN you that makes him like her. Maybe she's not a bitch? Have a bigger brain? etc.