Guys, would you break up with your girlfriend for another girl?

I've always been wondering: if a guy meets a girl he instantly connects and clicks with and hung out with, will he start having second thoughts about his current girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, will i? no. cause i dont know if me and this new girl will last as the gf im currently with. say if the new girl dumps me. i put all chips on the table for what? no reason. thats just life. your single no one pays attention. get a gf or married you will be a bachlor by the end of the year. been there before. other guys might do it cause there's better happiness around the corner but me... no.

• So its more of a comfort type of thing for guys? My guy friend is at a crossroads because he has been hanging out with a girl with a lot more similar interests than his current gf (personally i think the new girl is more better with him), and he knows they're both attracted to each other, but he won't give up his current gf.

• Yeah I told him that too because the chick is cool and I dont want her to get hurt just because of his indecisiveness. Thanks for the advice!

• your welcome. anytime.

What Guys Said 4

• I won't because that is utterly rude to the person I am, not to mention outright disrespectful. But that's just me, others will sleep with the other girl and not tell the girlfriend anything, while others will leave the girlfriend for the girl he just met.

• I think once you are emotionally connected to your girl then you don't change horses.

• Nope, I find it rude.

• I dont think so

What Girls Said 0