I want to tell my best friend about my feelings and I want to know how this sounds I would go into more detail with her but I dont want to trip up?

I value our friendship more than anything because you are my favorite person i have ever met and i want you to know I like you a lot and I want to know if you feel the same way because if you do but you aren't ready for a relationship or can't because of school im willing to wait because you mean a lot to me and if you dont I want to know so I dont wait hoping for us to become more than friends and let my feelings grow more than they already are and hurt me more

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her best to tell her than keep it a secret there is chance she might too holding it on to long will cause stress and eventualy turning into something that can possibly ruin your freindship

What Guys Said 1

• Erm.. it seems a little melodramatic. There's no need to go all Romeo and Juliet here.

"I value our friendship more than anything because you are my favorite person i have ever met and i want you to know I like you a lot and I want to know if you feel the same way."

That's all you need to say to her.